UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2022 AND 2023
Week End Classes in Gurgaon -For Working Aspirants
Week End Classes for UPSC CSE Preparation. Week End Courses for Civil Services Examination
BE N BY IAS introduces week-end classes specially for aspirants, who are working professionals or students who cannot afford to attend regular classes during day hours. Students who are looking for special week-end batches can come to BE N BY IAS in Gurgaon itself. We have designed courses to match working professionals’ needs and requirements. We are offering both offline and online programs in hybrid formats. Students can come to classrooms and attend or can attend Live interactive sessions, which are not pre-recorded, sitting from the comfort of their homes. With extended working hours in office and pressure of work from home, students do not feel comfortable in studying after office hours but they do aspire to join Civil Services. These courses are custom designed to make them realize their cherished dreams and goals.
Be rest assured youwill not miss anything and will be guided, mentored and molded to take on this stupendous challenge at par with the regular students. The timings of classes are so structured as not to put any extra stress on you and help you to carry on with your preparations with ease, less number of study hours on Saturdays and more on Sundays but covering the entire syllabus set out by UPSC.
Why BE N BY IAS?
- The only Institute established and run by a former IAS officer. (1987 Batch: Tamil Nadu Cadre)
- Best of the Faculties to guide. (Faculties have to go through a rigorous selection process of written tests, live demos, under the direct supervision of the Director Jasbir Singh Bajaj before they are inducted).
- Extensive course coverage for Prelims, Mains and Personality Test consisting of Current Affairs Analysis, Test Series, Sectional and Full-Length tests, One to One Guidance followed by Mock interviews, Essay Writingsthrough excellent writing skill development, Previous years question papers coverage and analysis.
- Eminent Personalities from different Civil Services and Judiciary for mentoring the aspirants.
- Mentorship – Every student assigned to a mentor for helping them clear all doubts and queries. Mentoring for skill development, guide and preparing them to address all issues and likely hurdles they might face in their preparations for UPSC CSE and ultimately achieving the goal and destinations they aspire for.
- Experience sharing by our successful students. Grooming on over all Personality of the aspirants.
- DAF writing and analysis by experts.
Batch Starting on- 18th October 2021
Days -Saturdays and Sundays
|Timings:||Saturdays - 3pm to 7pm and Sundays- 10 am to 6pm|
|Venue / Classroom:||301A, 3rd Floor, Super Mart-II, DLF City Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122009|
|Office / Information:||821, Sector-15, Part-II, Gurgaon-122001.|
|Contact Numbers:||+91 124 4000111, 4000999, 2224141 (Gurgaon Branch Office), +91 11 41644377 (Delhi Corporate Office)|
|Mobiles:||+91 9958826967, 9958294810|