SATYABHAMA (Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement) Portal for Science and Technology Programme Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Coal.
- This portal has been designed, developed, and implemented by the National Informatics Centre.
Benefits of the portal:
- In the present system where research proposals are submitted physically by the Scientists / Researchers, SATYABHAMA Portal allows online submission of project proposals along with monitoring of the projects and utilization of funds/grants.
- The researchers can also submit progress reports and Final Technical Reports of the projects in the electronic format in the portal.
- A User Manual is also available on this portal where the stepwise procedures for submission of project proposals have been highlighted.
- The Portal is integrated with the NGO Darpan Portal of NITI Aayog.
- This platform provides space for an interface between Non-Government organizations in the country and key Government Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
- Earlier it was an initiative of the Prime Minister's Office, to create and promote a healthy partnership between NGOs/VOs and the Government of India. Now it is an e-governance application offered by NITI Aayog to electronically maintain data and transparency regarding NGOs in the country.